Executives Roundtable: Invitation only
Working together to maintain and multiply the role of gas in the shift to a low carbon energy balance.
- Assessing COP-21 objectives – challenges and opportunities for the gas industry
- Lobbying for the coal to gas switching argument– what is the way forward to set up gas as the best partner for renewables?
- How quickly can renewables expand and what impact will this have on the evolving role of gas?
- Lobbying for comprehensive and comprehensible policies encouraging gas – renewables cooperation – is the CO2 pricing policy enough to give gas the green light?
- What’s the message from the gas industry to policy makers to promote the role of gas in the low carbon energy transition?