Panel discussion: Fixing the East-West Infrastructure Imbalance and Integrating New and Existing Infrastructure
10:45 - 12:00
- Gas supply from Northern Europe – how will Nord Stream 2 contribute to the region provision
- Assessing the role of LNG regasification terminals ensuring North West and South West supply
- Developing new interconnectors for Central and South Eastern Europe – what is the way forward
- Understanding investment flows – who should be financing projects to ensure supply security?
- What is the impact of pipeline liberalisation in SEE on supply security and trading?
Moderator: Prof. Jonathan Stern, Chairman, Natural Gas Research Programme, Senior Research Fellow,
Oxford Institute for Energy Studies
- Florian Ermacora European Commission, Directorate General for Energy - Head of Unit - Wholesale markets; electricity & gas
- Fedor Strahl Head of CEO Office - Nord Stream 2
- Reinhard Mitschek SVP Gas Transport International - OMV
- Federico Ermoli EVP Business Development and International Business - SNAM
- Alex Barnes Director - Alex Barnes & Associates Ltd
- Bernhard Painz Head of Gas Department - E-Control Austria
« Back to previous page