THE EUROPEAN GAS MARKET ADAPTING TO A CHANGING SUPPLY DEMAND BALANCE
12:05 - 13:05
Day One - Morning
Panel discussion: Political and infrastructural challenges affecting gas supply to Europe
- Evaluating the European gas flow scenarios – How to secure European gas pipeline supply?
- Exploring upcoming projects: Nord Stream, Turkish Stream, Near east activities
- European grid stability and security of supply – is Europe well interconnected?
- The Third Energy Package – fostering common rules for an integrated European gas market
- What role will LNG have in supplying gas to Europe?
Moderator: Prof. Jonathan Stern, Chairman, Natural Gas Research Programme, Senior Research Fellow, Oxford Institute for Energy Studies
Alex Barnes, Head of Regulatory Affairs, Gazprom Marketing & Trading Limited
Reinhard Mitschek, SVP Gas Transport International, OMV
Federico Ermoli, EVP Business Development and International Business, Snam
Umberto Vergine, Chief Midstream Gas & Power Officer, Eni
Andree Stracke, Chief Commercial Officer Origination & Gas Supply, RWE Supply & Trading GmbH
Razvan Nicolescu, Chair of the Administrative Board, Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators – ACER
« Back to previous page