Panel Discussion: Will the new LNG wave trigger an even bigger gas oversupply?
09:50 - 10:30
- Is Europe rightly seen as major market for US LNG? How much LNG is coming into Europe?
- Outlook for the next 5/6 years – How will people develop FID today with the low oil prices?
- Middle East, India, South America – Assessing the role of LNG markets matching the growing LNG capacity
- Additional LNG supply from Australia / US – how much will it target Europe?
- Will Asia (Japan, Korea and China) be able to absorb the oversupply?
- What is the role of Turkey LNG supply in the region?
Moderator: David Ledesma, Independent Gas & LNG Consultant and Senior Research Fellow,
Oxford Institute for Energy Studies
- Mariana Ortiz Portfolio Director – Global Gas - Gas Natural Fenosa
- Guy Broggi Senior Advisor LNG Division - Total Gas & Power
- Andy Williamson Head of Supply, LNG, Commercial Operations & Trading - Market Access - OMV Gas Marketing & Trading GmbH
- Chikako Ishiguro Senior Analyst, Research and Planning Team Energy Resources and International Business Unit - Osaka Gas
- Geoffroy Hureau General Secretary - CEDIGAZ
« Back to previous page