The Role of Gas after the Paris Agreement – invitation only
16:00 - 17:20
THE ROLE OF GAS IN THE SHIFT TO A LOW CARBON ENERGY BALANCE
- The topics to be discussed are as follows:
- Assessing COP 21 objectives and COP22 outcomes – challenges and opportunities for the gas industry
- Coal to gas switch: what is the way forward to make it happen?
- How quickly can renewables expand and what impact will this have on the evolving role of gas?
- Is the CO2 pricing policy good enough?
- What role for CCS?
- Promoting gas and renewables partnership”
Francois-Regis Mouton, Chairman, GasNaturally – VP Oil & Gas Advocacy, TOTAL E&P
« Back to previous page