Mr. Rybnikov was appointed President of CJSC St. Petersburg International Mercantile Exchange in September 2011. Previously, he served as CEO of RSX, a multilateral trading facility, from 2009 until September 2011.
From 2003 to 2009, he was CEO of the MICEX Stock Exchange and Senior Vice-President of MICEX.
From 1991 to 2004, Mr. Rybnikov held numerous senior level positions at two Russia-based commercial banks, Evrofinance and J.P. Morgan Bank International LLC, and at the National Depository Center (now called the National Settlement Depository).
He also serves as a member of:
- Presidential Commission on the fuel and energy sector development and environmental safety,
- Board of the SRO National Securities Market Association,
- Financial Education Panel of the Federal Service on Financial Markets,
- Expert Council on the Securities Market of the Federal Service on Financial Markets,
- Supervisory Board of Nonprofit Partnership Sapfir,
- Supervisory Board of Russian Regional Development Bank.
Mr. Rybnikov graduated magna cum laude in Economics from Moscow State University of International Affairs and earned a PhD from the Institute of US and Canada Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
Alexey Rybnikov will be speaking at:
Assessing challenges and opportunities in Russia’s natural gas trade market
2017/01/27 16:00 - 16:15
« Back to previous page