Reasons to Attend
Our industry leading agenda and innovative formats allow you as delegates to really take advantage of the industry coming together and offers up the ideal platform to not only promote your business but to benchmark yourself against industry leaders and make those essential business connections. See why else you should attend below.
- We boast the largest number of Gazprom delegates than any other event in the region – if you want to meet Gazprom EGC is the place to do it
- We are supported by the local NOC, OMV. Meaning you can meet with those directly working in Vienna.
- We offer 1-2-1 partnering for those who book a Silver delegate package or above. Take the stress out of networking and let us organise your meetings for you.
- Speed networking – meet the most amount of attendees in the shortest amount of time and organise meetings for later in the day
- There are over 8 hours of dedicated networking time in the programme along with dedicated networking space in the venue to make those all important business connections
- Runners and riders panel – Learn about current LNG projects taking place and get the opportunity to pose questions to senior management on these projects
- Live forum roundtables – what are the issues keeping you up at night? Let us know and we will host the roundtables on the issues that come up most frequently
- The Big Gas Debate – This years debate will focus around Nord Stream 2. There will be two opposing arguments and delegates will be able to have their opinions heard through our voting system.
- Our onsite interactive tool Sli.do – pose anonymous questions to speakers and panels, vote for the questions you think are most relevant, interact in live polls and stay on the pulse of the discussion live in the room.
- The results from the European Commission’s Quo Vadis Study will be outlined and what effects these results will have on the gas trading environment
- Looking to the future role of gas and gas advocacy we will focus in on the result of the German election as coal use was at the top of the agenda and the focus is on supporting alternative energy sources, leading to a potential opportunity for gas.
- Our pre-conference LNG day will focus on all things LNG – dealing with oversupply, how will this effect pricing and impact traders as well as exploring new LNG opportunities.
- Changing dynamics in the European market with Naftogaz recently winning a ruling against Gazprom and Lithuania being the first to receive LNG from the US in Europe we look at the rising competition.